Internet addiction and adherence is the unique phenomenon in the fast changing scenario of Smartphone revolution and massive growth of the eCommerce platform. So, you are reading several blog posts, articles and other stuff online everyday to find required information. Those who have researched a bit about online money making opportunities have found that sites like Mashable and The Huffington Post are reaping huge profits from their blogging strategies. In this post, I am going to discuss the various aspects of blogging and also, the online income generation prospects you can explore.
Who Can Take up Blogging for Online Income Generation
Blogging is not the right job for everyone. However, you can be the ideal fit if you are:
• Passionate about a niche
• Eager to research about the different topics on the blog niche
• An expert writer having understanding about blog writing styles
• A valiant internet marketer
• Interested in dedicating serious effort to leverage time and very little investment into the project
The majority of the successful bloggers fit into the last category. If you are not a professional writer, you can always hire someone who can regularly provide solid content. There are loads of internet marketing professionals who can help in improving traffic and lead generation prospects.
Primary Requirements of Establishing a Successful Monetized Blog
To get started with your blogging and monetization goals, here are the basic requirements that I have incorporated…
1. Setting up a niche based blog with awesome theme, essential plug-ins and customized appearance.
Word Press is the best by far, in my opinion to get started.
2. Publishing moving posts with very attractive titles, videos (optional), and images (1 or 2 sufficient).
3. Dynamic online marketing strategy comprising of SEO (search engine optimization) and SMO (social media optimization).
4. Create an Adsense Account and place ads or links on your blog to earn money.
5. Join affiliate programs in your niche and post banner ads in the midst of your posts.
Why do Many Bloggers Struggle to Make Money?
Despite a lot of enthusiasm, many bloggers struggle hard to achieve success. There may be several reasons affecting their business and monetization goals.
Insufficient Research and Poor Content
The prevailing reason in most of the cases is the lack of research on the topics while developing the posts. Blogging pertains to a distinctive, often a personal writing tone encompassing the post topic. You need to be extremely attentive while planning and structuring your blog contents. While your audiences remain engaged to the post if they find it informative and interesting, the search engines value your contents only if you maintain high quality in terms of assimilation of facts, organized structuring etc.
Improper Implementation of Online Marketing Strategies
Having quality content on your niche blog is not sufficient. You need to adopt top trending marketing strategies to raise visibility among target audiences. There is no need to spend huge investments on internet marketing programs. You need to know the methodologies to get the equation right. There are several professionals online to help you in the process within an affordable budget.
Frequency of Posts Published on the Blog
Many bloggers take up the online money making objective as a part-time profession and do not have sufficient time to write and publish new posts. Hence, you will find several of them writing one or two posts in a month. Greater the content volume, the wider will be the scope for the search engines to enlist your posts in filtered SERP (search engine result pages) results.