I would like to share my experience over
I use around a month with submit directory and later I change and update website to be the best. I have separate page for reciprocal link as well. After 3 months, I just check my backlink by
I try to learn about
site:.edu inurl:blog “post a comment” -“comments closed” -“you must be logged in” “any niche keyword”
- site:.edu mean you select only.edu website.
- inurl:blog mean must has “blog” in domain
- “post a comment” mean specified to page can post comment
- -“comments closed” mean show result only active comment posted (Google Search Technique)
- -“you must be logged in” mean show result that do not need to register/login (Google Search Technique)
- “any niche keyword” mean you keyword related to your site
I try to comment many blog and yes I get some backlinks from their sites. But most of them “Nofollow” but don’t be serious you still get backlinks except PR transfer. Don’t worry.
Anyway, for submit directory I think I will be back to submit again but I need to select the quality link only. Most of quality link you need to reciprocal for sure. And the last one you MUST be concern is you content should be complete. You need to usually update your site (On page) to be friendly too.